Those looking a 2-in-1 device can easily turn to Surface Pro released by Microsoft, as it is a top device offering both a tablet and laptop in one single product.
It is sleek, elegant, works amazingly well and provides a set of upgrades that are meant to fill the lacks of previous models.
Why Buy a Surface Pro for Business Meetings
These are the main reasons why managers love their Surface Pro for business meetings.
- The processor reacts within seconds, which means tasks are completed fast and convenient
- The battery is quite robust and can be trusted to deliver during a meeting
- The sharp display provides exceptional quality for every image and video
- It features a USB-C port, which is usually not present in 2-in-1 devices
- The kickstand is very well-implemented
And one of the main reasons why managers dislike their Surface Pro.
- You will have to buy the keyboard separately, as it is not shipped together with the device
The latest Surface Pro model available:
- Surface Pro 12.3″, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage for less than $1,000
- Surface Pro Pencil for less than $40
Busy managers and CEOs may need the flexibility and versatility of a tablet but could use a steady laptop during meetings. Luckily, this highly performant device can offer them both, with upgrades that will make its use even better than before.
I’m Cartez Augustus, a content creator based in Houston, Texas. Recently, I’ve been delving into different content marketing niches to achieve significant website growth. I enjoy experimenting with AI, SEO, and PPC. Creating content has been an exciting journey, enabling me to connect with individuals who possess a wealth of knowledge in these fields.