- what personally identifiable information is collected from you through the App, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- the security procedures Appdore have in place to protect against the unauthorized disclosure and use of your personally identifiable information; and
- how to update or correct any inaccuracies in the personally identifiable information that you provide to Appdore.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Appdore may require registration to download and use the App. During the registration process, you will be required to provide certain personally identifiable information. Personally identifiable information means information that can be used to identify and contact you such as your name, email address, password, postal mailing/delivery address, payment method, and telephone number, as well as other information when such information is combined with your personal information. At your option, you may also provide demographic information such as your gender or age, but this information is not required. Appdore may use and disclose this demographic information in aggregate form only in accordance with the “Aggregate Information” section below.
In addition to the personally identifiable information that we collect from you during the registration process, we may collect data about you that you voluntarily provide to us via email or other communications from you.
Appdore will use your personally identifiable information to:
- register you to download and use the App;
- respond to you regarding communications that you have sent;
- fulfill your requests.
Appdore will not share your personally identifiable information with any third party other than as follows:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if Appdore is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
Appdore recognize the privacy interests of children, and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Our apps are fully COPPA compliant, and Appdore does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 14. Our apps designed for children do not ask for any personal information. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Appdore may employ procedural and technological measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information such as firewalls, storing password hashes and secure socket layer. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your personally identifiable information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. By using the App, or providing personal information to us through any means, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the services.
REVIEWING / CORRECTING / UPDATING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Appdore provides you with the ability to review and correct any of the personally identifiable information that you have provided and to delete your user profile by contacting Appdore at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your software company (Appdore) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use NAME OF GAME (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer or mobile device;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software’s proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, recompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Appdore assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Appdore IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Appdore. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.